The Supa Buddies have been working hard to help Dog Man overcome his bad habits. But when his obsessions turn to fears, Dog Man finds himself the target of an all-new supervillain! Meanwhile, Petey the Cat has been released from jail and starts a new life with Li'l Petey. But when Petey's own father arrives, Petey must face his past and fight for who he loves.
Dav Pilkey's wildly popular Dog Man series appeals to readers of all ages and explores universally positive themes, including empathy, kindness, persistence, and the importance of doing good.
About the Author
Everyone Digs Dog Man!
* "High-intensity, heartwarming, and, above all, hysterically funny." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "Riotously funny and original." -- School Library Journal, starred review
* "An utter, unfettered delight." -- Booklist, starred review
* "Readers (of any age) will be giggling from start to finish." -- Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "Action-oriented cartoons... Laffs aplenty." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review